Customizing for Our Customers亚博全站浏览器-首页
Plastics compounding remains one of the best ways to tailor a material to an application. Whether your product requires a specific certification, color, cell class, UV resistance, durometer, temperature or special property, the Aurora Plastics Technology Team is there from the beginning to ensure that you receive a compound that meets your needs. We also offer different packaging options and can tailor our deliveries to help with your inventory management.
Let us get involved early in your process. We will analyze and understand the application, and help specify a material that supports your design interests. Our goal is to work as your partner, making your products better and your company more profitable.
State-of-the-Art Facilities Advance Quality & Consistency亚博全站浏览器-首页
Aurora Plastics now has five compounding manufacturing facilities, located in Streetsboro, Ohio; Welcome, North Carolina; Lunenburg, Massachusetts; Pasadena, Texas; and Marieville, Québec, Canada. Our manufacturing facilities utilize processes that are certified to ISO 9001:2015 with Design.
Designed to remove all non-value-added steps in the manufacturing operations, our facilities optimize best practices and have the most current technologies. As a result, we have set the benchmark on product quality and lot-to-lot consistency in the industry.
- Industry leading tolerances on manufacturing processes
- Only prime raw materials are used in production
- Dedicated silos, tote bins and all inventory is controlled through automation
- Rheology, color and powder/pellet properties are measured several times during production
- In-house R&D laboratory including a complete analytical equipment portfolio
- Technical team is experienced, offering cutting edge technology, and providing field proven and laboratory verified compounds